"It is not only Indian culture.It is Prophet Muhammed Musthafa's (Saw) culture" Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) told that;
“ Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.)”. (There is no options suddenly convert to islam)
Sorry I can't help you.there is no options. because there is no God.but Allah. definitely, Allah will Victory when ? Where ? How ? I don't know.but I know Allah will Victory
1. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
3. The Beneficent, the Merciful.
4. Master of the Day of Judgment,
5. Thee [alone] we worship; Thee [alone] we ask for help.
6. Show us the straight path,
7. The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the [path] of those who earn
Thine anger nor of those who go astray.
SURA 2. AL-BAQARA (THE COW)
1. Alif. Lam. Mim.
2. This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who
ward off [evil].
3. Who believe in the Unseen, and establish worship, and spend of that We have
bestowed upon them;
4. And who believe in that which is revealed unto thee [Muhammad] and that which
was revealed before thee, and are certain of the Hereafter.
5. These depend on guidance from their Lord. These are the successful.
6. As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is
all one for them; they believe not.
7. Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is
a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.
8. And of mankind are some who say: We believe in Allah and the Last Day, when
they believe not.
9. They think to beguile Allah and those who believe, and they beguile none save
themselves; but they perceive not.
10. In their hearts is a disease, and Allah increaseth their disease. A painful
doom is theirs because they lie.
11. And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We
are peacemakers only.
12. Are not they indeed the mischief-makers? But they perceive not.
13. And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say:
shall we believe as the foolish believe? are not they indeed the foolish? But
they know not.
14. And when they fall in with those who believe, they say: We believe; but when
they go apart to their devils they declare: Lo! we are with you; verily we did
15. Allah [Himself] doth mock them, leaving them to wander blindly on in their
16. These are they who purchase error at the price of guidance, so their
commerce doth not prosper, neither are they guided.
17. Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindleth fire, and when it
sheddeth its light around him Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in
darkness, where they cannot see,
18. Deaf, dumb and blind; and they return not.
19. Or like a rainstorm from the sky, wherein is darkness, thunder and the flash
of lightning. They thrust their fingers in their ears by reason of the thunderclaps, for fear of death, Allah encompasseth the disbelievers [in His guidance,
His omniscience and His omnipotence].
20. The lightning almost snatcheth away their sight from them. As often as it
flasheth forth for them they walk therein, and when it darkeneth against them
they stand still. If Allah willed, He could destroy their hearing and their
sight. Lo! Allah is able to do all things.
21. O mankind! worship your Lord, Who hath created you and those before you, so
that ye may ward off [evil].