"It is not only Indian culture.It is Prophet Muhammed Musthafa's (Saw) culture" Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) told that;
“ Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.)”. (There is no options suddenly convert to islam)
Sorry I can't help you.there is no options. because there is no God.but Allah. definitely, Allah will Victory when ? Where ? How ? I don't know.but I know Allah will Victory
52. Then, even after that, We pardoned you in order that ye might give thanks.
53. And when We gave unto Moses the Scripture and the criterion [of right and
wrong], that ye might be led aright.
54. And when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Ye have wronged yourselves
by your choosing of the calf [for worship] so turn in penitence to your Creator,
and kill [the guilty] yourselves. That will be best for you with your Creator
and He will relent toward you. Lo! He is the Relenting, the Merciful.
55. And when ye said: O Moses! We will not believe in thee till we see Allah
plainly; and even while ye gazed the lightning seized you.
56. Then We revived you after your extinction, that ye might give thanks.
57. And We caused the white cloud to overshadow you and sent down on you the
manna and the quails, [saying]: Eat of the good things wherewith We have
provided you - they wronged Us not, but they did wrong themselves.
58. And when We said: Go into this township and eat freely of that which is
therein, and enter the gate prostrate, and say: "Repentance." We will forgive
you your sins and will increase [reward] for the right-doers.
59. But those who did wrong changed the word which had been told them for
another saying, and We sent down upon the evil-doers wrath from heaven for their
60. And when Moses asked for water for his people, We said: Smite with thy staff
the rock. And there gushed out therefrom twelve springs [so that] each tribe
knew their drinking-place. Eat and drink of that which Allah hath provided, and
do not act corruptly, making mischief in the earth.
61. And when ye said: O Moses! We are weary of one kind of food; so call upon
thy Lord for us that He bring forth for us of that which the earth groweth - of
its herbs and its cucumbers and its corn and its lentils and its onions. He
said: Would ye exchange that which is higher for that which is lower? Go down to
settled country, thus ye shall get that which ye demand. And humiliation and
wretchedness were stamped upon them and they were visited with wrath from Allah.
That was because they disbelieved in Allah's revelations and slew the prophets
wrongfully. That was for their disobedience and transgression.
62. Lo! Those who believe [in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad], and
those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah
and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and
there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.
63. And [remember, O Children of Israel] when We made a covenant with you and
caused the mount to tower above you, [saying]: Hold fast that which We have
given you, and remember that which is therein, that ye may ward off [evil].
64. Then, even after that, ye turned away, and if it had not been for the grace
of Allah and His mercy ye had been among the losers.
65. And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be
ye apes, despised and hated!
66. And We made it an example to their own and to succeeding generations, and an
admonition to the Allah-fearing.
67. And when Moses said unto his people: Lo! Allah commandeth you that ye
sacrifice a cow, they said: Dost thou make game of us? He answered: Allah forbid
that I should be among the foolish!
68. They said: Pray for us unto thy Lord that He make clear to us what [cow] she
is. [Moses] answered: Lo! He saith, Verily she is a cow neither with calf nor
immature; [she is] between the two conditions; so do that which ye are
69. They said: Pray for us unto thy Lord that He make clear to us of what colour
she is. [Moses] answered: Lo! He saith: Verily she is a yellow cow. Bright is
her colour, gladdening beholders.
70. They said: Pray for us unto thy Lord that He make clear to us what [cow] she
is. Lo! cows are much alike to us; and Lo! if Allah wills, we may be led aright.
71. [Moses] answered: Lo! He saith: Verily she is a cow unyoked; she plougheth
not the soil nor watereth the tilth; whole and without mark. They said: Now thou
bringest the truth. So they sacrificed her, though almost they did not.
72. And [remember] when ye slew a man and disagreed concerning it and Allah
brought forth that which ye were hiding.
73. And We said: Smite him with some of it. Thus Allah bringeth the dead to life
and showeth you His portents so that ye may understand.
74. Then, even after that, your hearts were hardened and became as rocks, or
worse than rocks, for hardness. For indeed there are rocks from out which rivers
gush, and indeed there are rocks which split asunder so that water floweth from
them. And indeed there are rocks which fall down for the fear of Allah. Allah is
not unaware of what ye do.
75. Have ye any hope that they will be true to you when a party of them used to
listen to the word of Allah, then used to change it, after they had understood
76. And when they fall in with those who believe, they say: We believe. But when
they go apart one with another they say: Prate ye to them of that which Allah
hath disclosed to you that they may contend with you before your Lord concerning
it? Have ye then no sense?
77. Are they then unaware that Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and
that which they proclaim?
78. Among them are unlettered folk who know the Scripture not except from
hearsay. They but guess.
79. Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and
then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith.
Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they
80. And they say: The Fire [of punishment] will not touch us save for a certain
number of days. Say: Have ye received a covenant from Allah - truly Allah will
not break His covenant - or tell ye concerning Allah that which ye know not?
81. Nay, but whosoever hath done evil and his sin surroundeth him; such are
rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein.