"It is not only Indian culture.It is Prophet Muhammed Musthafa's (Saw) culture" Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) told that;
“ Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.)”. (There is no options suddenly convert to islam)
Sorry I can't help you.there is no options. because there is no God.but Allah. definitely, Allah will Victory when ? Where ? How ? I don't know.but I know Allah will Victory
22. Who hath appointed the earth a resting-place for you, and the sky a canopy;
and causeth water to pour down from the sky, thereby producing fruits as food
for you. And do not set up rivals to Allah when ye know [better].
23. And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave
[Muhammad], then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness
beside Allah if ye are truthful.
24. And if ye do it not - and ye can never do it - then guard yourselves against
the Fire prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is of men and stones.
25. And give glad tidings [O Muhammad] unto those who believe and do good works;
that theirs are Gardens underneath which rivers flow; as often as they are
regaled with food of the fruit thereof, they say: this is what was given us
aforetime; and it is given to them in resemblance. There for them are pure
companions; there for ever they abide.
26. Lo! Allah disdaineth not to coin the similitude even of a gnat. Those who
believe know that it is the truth from their Lord; but those who disbelieve say:
What doth Allah wish [to teach] by such a similitude? He misleadeth many
thereby, and He guideth many thereby; and He misleadeth thereby only miscreants;
27. Those who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it, and sever that
which Allah ordered to be joined, and [who] make mischief in the earth: Those
are they who are the losers.
28. How disbelieve ye in Allah when ye were dead and He gave life to you! Then
He will give you death, then life again, and then unto Him ye will return.
29. He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the
heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things.
30. And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in
the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and
will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely
I know that which ye know not.
31. And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying:
Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful.
32. They said: Be glorified! We have no knowledge saving that which Thou hast
taught us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower, the Wise.
33. He said: O Adam! Inform them of their names, and when he had informed them
of their names, He said: Did I not tell you that I know the secret of the
heavens and the earth? And I know that which ye disclose and which ye hide.
34. And when We said unto the angels: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they
fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a
35. And We said: O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and eat ye
freely [of the fruits] thereof where ye will; but come not nigh this tree lest
ye become wrong-doers.
36. But Satan caused them to deflect therefrom and expelled them from the
[happy] state in which they were; and We said: Fall down, one of you a foe unto
the other! There shall be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a
37. Then Adam received from his Lord words [of revelation], and He relented
toward him. Lo! He is the relenting, the Merciful.
38. We said: Go down, all of you, from hence; but verily there cometh unto you
from Me a guidance; and whoso followeth My guidance, there shall no fear come
upon them neither shall they grieve.
39. But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples
of the Fire. They will abide therein.
40. O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you, and
fulfil your [part of the] covenant, I shall fulfil My [part of the] covenant,
and fear Me.
41. And believe in that which I reveal, confirming that which ye possess already
[of the Scripture], and be not first to disbelieve therein, and part not with My
revelations for a trifling price, and keep your duty unto Me.
42. Confound not truth with falsehood, nor knowingly conceal the truth.
43. Establish worship, pay the poor-due, and bow your heads with those who bow
44. Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget [to practise
it]? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense?
45. Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humbleminded,
46. Who know that they will have to meet their Lord, and that unto Him they are
47. O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you and how I
preferred you to [all] creatures.
48. And guard yourselves against a day when no soul will in aught avail another,
nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be received
from it, nor will they be helped.
49. And [remember] when We did deliver you from Pharaoh's folk, who were
afflicting you with dreadful torment, slaying your sons and sparing your women:
that was a tremendous trial from your Lord.
50. And when We brought you through the sea and rescued you, and drowned the
folk of Pharaoh in your sight.
51. And when We did appoint for Moses forty nights [of solitude], and then ye
chose the calf, when he had gone from you, and were wrong-doers.